Scripted Features and Scripted TV Series are eligible for nomination if first released commercially between January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. Content may be delivered to audiences theatrically and/or by broadcast, cable, or online apps and services.
Critics Choice Super Awards FILM categories are:
Best Action Movie, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Animated Movie, Best Male Voice Actor, Best Female Voice Actor
Best Comic Book/Super Hero/Video Game Inspired Movie, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Horror Movie, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Science Fiction/Fantasy Movie, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Villain (one winner – across the genres)
Critics Choice Super Awards TV categories are:
Best Action Series, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Animated Series, Best Male Voice Actor, Best Female Voice Actor
Best Comic Book/Super Hero/Video Game Inspired Series, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Horror Series, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Science Fiction/Fantasy Series, Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor
Best Villain (one award – across all series)
Category Submission Instructions:
One fee required for each title submitted in a category. Submitting companies may request an up-to-date FILM or TV Branch membership list with contact information to send out additional FYC information directly by contacting John DeSimio at email@example.com.
Entrants will submit the following materials:
- Basic information about the Submitter and the Entry (including submitter contact info, entry title, production company, network, episode premiere date, etc.).
- A logline of up to 50 words that describes the complete series.
- Not required but suggested: An essay of up to 300 words regarding the submission, as a guide for judges. The essay may be used to call attention to factors which make the entry worthy of recognition. It can address such points as the creative and production goals of the entry, techniques used to achieve these goals, any challenges that were met, and the impact of the program. The essay will be seen by judges alongside the video.
- A representative photo. For all entries, a promotional film still, with no text or logos.
- A video of the entire film, or a representative episode from a TV series.
You have three options:
- Provide a digital link to the screener with a password.
- Provide a FYC website with a password or promo code.
- Upload the video. Video requirements:
Video: 1920×1080 progressive
Bit Rate: 6-8 MB
Audio: AAC, stereo, 192-320kbps, 44-48 kHz
MP4 format is preferred
No bars & tones
No commercials, a few seconds of black is optional
Slate is optional but preferred
The file should be under 4GB
File name must include: Show or Performer name, and Category.
Talent Considerations – Pay a single fee for your feature or TV series, and submit any number of talent considerations for no additional fee.
Entry Fee (for all categories): $320
Regarding payment, once you have completed ALL your submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for payment with a credit card or an invoice.